Hot Tub Reservation
THE HOT TUB IN THE KROLL FAMILY AQUATICS CENTER RESERVATION SYSTEM
At this time, the hot tub in the Kroll Family Aquatics Center is open only to those with active memberships.
In order to enter the JCC, you must either bring your member fob or phone with the app to scan your member fob.
All persons entering SJJCC who are over the eligible age of 12 are required to be fully vaccinated.
Hot Tub usage between 4-7pm is at the discretion of the lifeguard staff based on programming in the Kroll Family Aquatics Center. No reservations are necessary but the limit of 3 members and 20 minutes time slots will be enforced.
- Reservations open 48 hours in advance.
- During each reservation time slot, a maximum of three members will be allowed in the hot tub for 20 minute sessions.
- The hot tub is open to active SJJCC members 18+ years.
- To use the hot tub, you will need to enter the aquatics center through the main door in the hallway and check in with a lifeguard, entry from the locker room will not be allowed.
- If you cannot keep your reservation, please log in to your account to cancel (for help click here). Cancellations must be made at least 2 hours before your reserved time. Advance registration privileges will be revoked at SJJCC’s discretion. Click here for our full cancellation policy.
- For our Kroll Family Aquatics Center FAQs, click here.
To make a reservation, click on the “Register” button below to enter our online reservation system. If you need help making a reservation, follow our step-by-step guide here.