Our goal is to educate, engage, and enlighten the community on the issues that are impacting the nation and our own neighbors. After all, we’re in this together!
Interested in learning how to connect, engage, and/or take action on the issues that face many communities across the world, as well as our own? Here is a list of organizations dedicated to the education of constructive social engagement and social responsibility.
- ACLU: FAQ on Your Right to Protest
- AJWS Get Involved Page
- Anti-Defamation League
- Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice
- HIAS Action Page
- HIAS Current Action Alert
- Moms Demand Action – NY
- National Council of Jewish Women
- Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism
- Tablet’s Jewish Groups Across the Spectrum
Leading SJJCC’s mission to positively impact the world is Susan Berman, Director of Community Engagement. Susan received a master’s degree from Touro College and is an experienced community organizer with…read more