As we live in a constantly changing world, our programs and services evolve in order to enrich the lives of all individuals and families.
Whether it’s indoor, outdoors, or virtually, we invite you to… Swim. Spin. Shoot hoops. Dance. Meet popular authors and inspiring speakers. Participate in community service. Climb the indoor treehouse. Audition for community theatre. Prepare for college. Get support. Play canasta. Make lifelong friends. Fuel the mind after-school. Practice Hebrew. Paint a masterpiece. Navigate the parenting journey. Get fit with a personal trainer.
A portion of all membership dollars go towards the $1 million in financial aid that we provide to fellow community members annually. Sid Jacobson JCC values diversity and welcomes all to be part of our community.
Call us for a tour during the following hours:
- Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-7pm
- Friday, 8:30am-4pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 9am-4pm
All persons entering SJJCC who are over the eligible age of 12 are required to be fully vaccinated.
MEMBER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- State-of-the-art Gershwind/Jacobson Health + Wellness Center including Jonathon, Susan, Lauren and David Held Weight Training Complex and the Dot & Ed Slade Indoor Track
- Kroll Family Aquatics Center, featuring an indoor swimming pool, kiddie pool, and hot tub
- EarlyBird Capital and Rosenman Family Gymnasiums
- Spin studio
- Locker rooms with steam room and sauna
- Private family changing room and gender-neutral bathrooms
- Full-time security
- Enhanced Wi-Fi
- Indoor Irene & Ronald Cohen Family Treehouse and outdoor playground
- Contemporary auditorium and Marilyn & Barry Rubenstein Theatre
- Head to the Gezunter Café for a snack Monday-Friday, 10am-2pm
- Our building is outfitted with Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization and MERV 13 filters to purify the air
- Priority registration for programs, summer camps, and exclusive events
- Discounts on programs and services
- Easy smartphone check-in
- Group exercise classes including Zumba, yoga, and spin
- Complimentary JFit Plus, including a fitness orientation and assessment
- A free 30-minute Pilates reformer workout and a 30-minute boxing session
- Motivating specialty fitness classes**
*Additional fees and member rates apply