Swim Lane Reservation
SWIM LANE AT THE KROLL FAMILY AQUATICS CENTER RESERVATION SYSTEM
The lap pool in the Kroll Family Aquatics Center is open only to those with active memberships.
Members do not need to make reservations for the following swim periods. The pool is open for lap swimming only during these times.
- Mondays-Thursdays: 12:15-3:05pm
- Fridays: 12-15-2:05pm
In order to enter the JCC, you must either bring your member fob or phone with the app to scan your member fob.
- Reservations open 48 hours in advance.
- Reservations for all weekday sessions for swim lanes will open at 6am.
- Reservations for Saturday sessions will open at 6am on Thursdays.
- Reservations for Sunday sessions will open at 6am on Fridays.
- To accommodate aquatics programs, there will be no reservations for the following days and times:
- Mondays-Thursdays at 4:15pm, 5:15pm, and 6:15pm
- On Fridays, the last reservation time is 2:15pm
- On Saturdays and Sundays, the last reservation time is 12pm
- If you cannot keep your reservation, please log in to your account to cancel (for help click here). Cancellations must be made at least 2 hours before your reserved time. Advance registration privileges will be revoked at SJJCC’s discretion. Click here for our full cancellation policy.
- During each reservation time slot, a maximum of 11 members will be allowed in the lap pool.
- No one under the age of 13 years without a JFit Jr. will be permitted.
- For our Kroll Family Aquatics Center FAQs, click here.
To make a reservation, click on the “Register” button below to enter our online reservation system. If you need help making a reservation, follow our step-by-step guide here.