Kroll Family Aquatics Center FAQS
KROLL FAMILY AQUATICS CENTER FAQs
Hours and Capacity
During Step 1, our hours and capacity will be limited.
Our hours are as follows until further notice:
- Monday-Thursday: 6am-9pm
- Friday: 6am-5:30pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8am-2pm
Only the lap pool is open. At this time, the hot tub, and kiddie pool will be unavailable.
The lap pool will allow for up to 6 members per hour (one swimmer per lane).
Members are allotted a one-hour timeslot with advanced registration.
Upon arrival to the Health + Wellness Center Welcome Fitness Desk, you will be required to check in with a Deck Supervisor before entering the Aquatics Center.
In order to utilize the lap pool, members must reserve their day and time up to 48 hours in advance via our new online reservation system. For step by step instructions, please click here.
3 hours advance notice is required for cancellations. Advance registration privileges will be revoked at SJJCC’s discretion.
As a courtesy to your fellow members, please adhere to the designated time limit. Your start time will be noted by the Deck Supervisor upon check-in.
What Will I Be Required to Bring?
- A mask
- A towel, as our towel service has been temporarily suspended
- A filled water bottle, as our water machines will be temporarily disabled
- Outdoor shoes are not permitted on the pool deck. Please bring appropriate footwear
- All personal belongings should be left at home or in your car; lockers, storage cubbies, and coat racks to store your items are not available during Step 1. SJJCC is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Come dressed in your swimsuit as the locker rooms will be inaccessible during Step 1
When will I be able to swim with my children?
As soon as we can safely invite our families into our Kroll Family Aquatics Center, we will. All members will be notified when this is possible. We hope to be able to do this soon.
- Mask Protocol:
- Masks are not recommended in the pool
- Masks must be worn on the pool deck at all times
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from anyone outside of your household. This will be marked throughout the walkways, hallways, and within the Aquatics Center
- We have created a one-way and two-way traffic flow system. Please keep to the directions outlined on the deck for entry in and out of the pool
- One (1) deck shower will be available
- Members must adhere to their time limit and leave when instructed by an Aquatics staff member
For questions on the pool, contact Dov Mochari, Aquatics Director, email@example.com.
Click here to view our general building FAQ list