Kroll Family Aquatics Center FAQS
KROLL FAMILY AQUATICS CENTER FAQs
The lap pool and hot tub are open, the kiddie pool is unavailable.
The lap pool will allow for up to 11 members per hour.
Members are allotted a one-hour timeslot with advanced registration.
Upon arrival to the Health + Wellness Center Welcome Fitness Desk, you will be required to check in with a Deck Supervisor before entering the Aquatics Center.
In order to utilize the lap pool, members must reserve their day and time up to 48 hours in advance via our new online reservation system. For step by step instructions, please click here.
2 hours advance notice is required for cancellations. Advance registration privileges will be revoked at SJJCC’s discretion.
As a courtesy to your fellow members, please adhere to the designated time limit. Your start time will be noted by the Deck Supervisor upon check-in.
What Will I Be Required to Bring?
- A mask
- A towel, as our towel service has been temporarily suspended
- Outdoor shoes are not permitted on the pool deck. Please bring appropriate footwear
- Mask Protocol:
- Masks are not recommended in the pool
- Masks must be worn on the pool deck at all times if you are not vaccinated. If you are fully vaccinated, you can work out without a mask in our Health + Wellness Center if you show either the cards you received at vaccination sites or your pass on the New York State Excelsior app program, epass.ny.gov/home.
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from anyone outside of your household. This will be marked throughout the walkways, hallways, and within the Aquatics Center
- One (1) deck shower will be available
- Members must adhere to their time limit and leave when instructed by an Aquatics staff member
For questions on the pool, contact Dov Mochari, Aquatics Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view our general building FAQ list