Outdoor Group Exercise FAQS
OUTDOOR GROUP EXERCISE FAQs
All details subject to change.
For a schedule of our Outdoor Group Exercise Classes, click here.
Outdoor Group Exercise Classes will be open only to those with active memberships and reservations. No one under the age of 16 years will be permitted
In order to participate in a Group Exercise Class, members must reserve their spot up to 48 hours in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your reservation
- All classes will be 45-minute time slots with time before and after for a thorough cleaning
- Members can make appointments 48 hours in advance
HOW WILL THIS WORK?
- Socially distanced spaces will be marked in the tent and are customized to each class
- At this time, our tents do not have fans. We are looking into this for future phases
WHAT WILL I BE REQUIRED TO BRING?
- A mask if you will be entering the building
- A towel
- A filled water bottle
- Members are permitted to bring their own equipment
If you are not feeling well, please stay home.