Conditioning Room FAQS
CONDITIONING ROOM FAQs
Hours and Capacity
During Step 1, our hours and capacity will be limited.
Week of August 24 and until further notice:
- Monday-Thursday: 6am-9pm
- Friday: 6am-5:30pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8am-2pm
The conditioning room will allow for up to 25 members per hour.
Members are allotted a one (1) hour timeslot which includes time to clean/sanitize your machines before and after use.
Upon arrival to the Health + Wellness Center Welcome Fitness Desk, you will be required to check in with an SJJCC team member before going upstairs.
In order to utilize the conditioning room separate from personal training, members must reserve their day, time, and equipment 48 hours in advance via our new online reservation system. Instructions will be made available as we get closer to re-opening.
3 hours advance notice is required for cancellations. Advance registration privileges will be revoked at SJJCC’s discretion.
What Will I Be Required to Bring?
- Masks are required while walking around the Health + Wellness Center and while working out
- A towel, as our towel service has been temporarily suspended
- A filled water bottle, as our water machines will be temporarily disabled
- Outside shoes will not be permitted in the conditioning room. To maintain cleanliness, please change into your indoor footwear prior to starting your workout
- All personal belongings should be left at home or in your car; lockers, storage cubbies, and coat racks to store your items are not available during Step 1. SJJCC is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Bring your own equipment, including mats
- Please come dressed in your workout gear as the locker rooms will be inaccessible during Step 1
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from anyone outside of your household. This will be marked throughout the walkways and hallways
- We have created a one-way and two-way traffic flow system. Please keep to the directions outlined
- Elevators are limited to one person per ride, unless riding with others in your household
- Everyone must wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or use provided hand sanitizer before and after they workout
- Portable cleaning stations will be set up throughout the conditioning room and members should disinfect machines and equipment before and after use
- Members must adhere to their time limit and leave when instructed by a floor trainer
For questions on the conditioning room, contact Bill Leonello, Personal Training/Conditioning Room Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view our general building FAQ list.