Cardio Room FAQS
CARDIO ROOM FAQs
Hours and Capacity
During Step 1, our hours and capacity will be limited.
Week of August 24 and until further notice:
- Monday-Thursday: 6am-9pm
- Friday: 6am-5:30pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8am-2pm
The cardio room will allow for up to 15 members per hour. Alternate cardio machines will be disabled to allow for social distancing and sanitizing.
Members are allotted a one (1) hour timeslot which includes time to clean/sanitize your machine before and after use.
Upon arrival to the Health + Wellness Center Welcome Fitness Desk, you will be required to check in with an SJJCC team member before going upstairs.
In order to utilize the cardio room, members must reserve their day and time 48 hours in advance via our new online reservation system.
2 hours advance notice is required for cancellations. Advance registration privileges will be revoked at SJJCC’s discretion.
As a courtesy to your fellow members, please adhere to the designated one-hour time limit.
What Will I Be Required to Bring?
- Masks are required while walking around the Health + Wellness Center and while working out
- A towel, as our towel service has been temporarily suspended
- A filled water bottle, as our water machines will be temporarily disabled
- We encourage all members to change from their outside shoes. To maintain cleanliness, please change into your indoor footwear prior to starting your workout
- All personal belongings should be left at home or in your car; lockers, storage cubbies, and coat racks to store your items are not available during Step 1. SJJCC is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Please come dressed in your workout gear as the locker rooms will be inaccessible during Step 1
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from anyone outside of your household. This will be marked throughout the walkways and hallways
- We have created a one-way and two-way traffic flow system. Please keep to the directions outlined
- Elevators are limited to one person per ride, unless riding with others in your household
- Everyone must wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or use provided hand sanitizer before and after they workout
- Portable cleaning stations will be set up throughout the cardio room and members should disinfect machines and equipment before and after use
- Members must adhere to their time limit and leave when instructed by a SJJCC staff member
For questions on the cardio room, contact Audrey Kurland, Director of Health + Wellness, email@example.com.
Click here to view our general building FAQ list.