DENTON AVENUE AFTER-SCHOOL ENRICHMENTS
The after-school program begins at school dismissal. Children meet in the program’s central meeting area where attendance is taken and snack is given out.
FEES + PAYMENT POLICY
- The program runs in two semesters, the fall and the spring. Registration for enrichment classes occurs two times per year.
- The JCC offers a sibling discount of 10% for every child after the first (higher fee prevails). Financial assistance is available based on need. Contact Lisa Gerson, 516.484.1545 ext. 278, email@example.com for an application.
- All forms must be returned to the JCC before your child begins the after-school program.
- Refunds only after your first class session – minus the cost of the first class
- Any/all requested changes after week one will incur a fee of $25 per class change
- Any class cancellations after the third class will only be credited to to your SJJCC account
- As we are paying vendors and staff for the full semester, refunds or credits will not be given as of April 1, 2024
Whenever school is closed, the after-school program is closed. If the school cancels other after-school activities, this program is also closed. The after-school program may also be closed due to inclement weather. For this reason, make sure that all emergency numbers are kept updated.