We are seeking lifeguards to ensure the safety of guests at our Kroll Family Aquatics Center.
How You’ll Help Us Be Successful:
- Welcome and assist guests of all ages
- Care for the safety of our guests and your teammates
- Able to recognize and respond to emergencies immediately
- Prevent accidents and minimize or eliminate unsafe situations
- Maintain the pool area’s cleanliness and organization
- Measure, record, and report all chemical readings (we will train on these skills)
- Communicate needs for repair, replacement, and maintenance
- Have a great work ethic and be punctual
- Be friendly, outgoing, and have a people-person demeanor
- Participate in aquatic training and skill assessments
What You’ll Need To Be Successful:
- CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer
- Nassau County Lifeguard Certification
To apply, contact Dov Mochari, Assistant Health + Wellness Director, Aquatics Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.