Members can work out and not have to sweat about childcare by reserving a spot with our babysitting services. We make sure they have a great time as they play with age-appropriate toys and games.
Please read the policies below to ensure the safety and welfare of your children. Babysitting is for members only.
Daily from 9am-1pm
Children 6 months-6 years
$5 per child for 60 to 90 minutes (one-hour minimum)
$7 per child for 90 minutes to 2 hours (two hours maximum)
Pay with cash or credit card at the Fitness Desk upon picking your child(ren) up.
We offer high quality care with a ratio of 4 children to 1 caregiver, or 2 infants (6 months-1 year) to 1 caregiver.
DROP OFF AND PICK-UP
- Parents or caregivers must accompany their child(ren) to the babysitting room and fill out the sign-in sheet.
- Before leaving the building, parents or caregivers must have their child(ren) with them upon signing out.
- Children will be released only to the person who dropped them off.
- Parents must remain in the building – no exceptions.
- Please provide your cell phone number and keep your phone on you at all times in case of emergency.
- Reservations are required, space is limited.
- Healthy, nut-free snacks are permitted.
- Please advise staff of any allergies or medical conditions.
- In order to maintain a healthy environment for all, sick children will not be permitted. If your child is ill or not feeling well, please refrain from bringing them to the JCC until they feel better.
- Please label any items you send with your child(ren).
- We are not responsible for any lost or broken toys brought from home.
- Babysitters are not permitted to change diapers.
For more information or to make a reservation, please contact our Fitness Center Welcome Desk, 516.484.1545 ext. 139.
Putting the needs of SJJCC members first along with motivating them through classes and clinics in aquatics, fitness, and sports, is Audrey Kurland, Director of Health + Wellness and Membership.…read more