PORT WASHINGTON AFTER-SCHOOL ENRICHMENTS AT GUGGENHEIM ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
The after-school program begins at school dismissal. Children meet in the program’s central meeting area where attendance is taken and snack is given out.
FEES + PAYMENT POLICY
- The program runs in two semesters, the fall and the spring. Registration for enrichment classes occurs two times per year.
- The JCC offers a sibling discount of 10% for every child after the first (higher fee prevails). Financial assistance is available based on need. Contact Lisa Gerson, 516.484.1545 ext. 278, email@example.com for an application.
- All forms must be returned to the JCC before your child begins the after-school program.
- Prior to the first week: 100% refund
- Between the first and third week: Prorated credit to your JCC account
- After the third week: No refund and no switching classes; rosters will be set.
There will be no refunds due to Covid closure(s).
When school is closed, the after-school program is closed. If the school cancels other after-school activities, this program is also closed. The after-school program may also be closed due to inclement weather. For this reason, make sure that all emergency numbers are kept updated.