CENTER STREET AFTER-SCHOOL ENRICHMENTS
The after-school program begins at school dismissal. Children meet in the program’s central meeting area where attendance is taken and snack is given out.
- Arrival until 4pm Monday-Friday $160 per day
- Arrival until 5pm Monday-Friday $290 per day
- Arrival until 6pm Monday-Friday $420 per day
Childcare after enrichment classes from 5-6pm is available for $155 per day.
FEES + PAYMENT POLICY
- The program runs in two semesters, the fall and the spring. Registration for enrichment classes occurs two times per year.
- Payment is due at the time of registration. Refunds and make-ups for absences or missed classes are not available.
- The JCC offers a sibling discount of 10% for every child after the first (higher fee prevails). Financial assistance is available based on need. Contact Catie Margolies at SJJCC, 516.484.1545 ext. 174, firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.
- All forms must be returned to the JCC before your child begins the after-school program.
When school is closed, the after-school program is closed. If the school cancels other after-school activities, this program is also closed. The after-school program may also be closed due to inclement weather. For this reason, make sure that all emergency numbers are kept updated.