MEN’S ADULT BASKETBALL LEAGUE
Ages: 17+ years
Our adult basketball leagues is a great way to stay active, have fun, and meet new friends . We emphasize sportsmanship and fair play while supporting healthy competition. You’ll perfect dribbling, refine shooting, and improve your endurance as you work out alongside your new teammates.
Fee includes trained scorekeepers, two official referees, and league jerseys for all team members. If you are a free agent looking for a team, we invite you to join the JCC house team!
CALLING ALL FREE AGENTS!
Flying solo and looking for a team to join? If you are looking for a Free Agent to round out your roster, please contact Phil Flynn, Director of Sports + Leagues, 516.484.1545 ext. 133, email@example.com
Ages: 18+ years
Be a part of Long Island’s only dodgeball league! Dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge your team to victory in this fast-paced sport. We have partnered with LI-Kick, Long Island’s premier provider of co-ed adult social sports.
- Game slots are an hour long and each team will play 4 games within one hour
- On the court: 4 men and 2 women
- Maximum team size: 12 players
- Entry fee includes team shirt, photo night, equipment, and prizes
- Second day (Wednesday) may be added, depending on number of teams enrolled
- Open to full teams, small groups, and free agents (individuals)
6 sessions plus playoffs (top half qualify)
Click here to register today! Enter promo code DODGE and save $50 off of your team/group registration; $5 off an individual registration.