PORT WASHINGTON AFTER-SCHOOL ENRICHMENTS AT GUGGENHEIM ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
The after-school program begins at school dismissal. Children meet in the program’s central meeting area where attendance is taken and snack is given out.
Port Washington transportation provides busing from Salem, Sousa, Daly and Manorhaven Monday–Friday. Children will need to be picked up at Guggenheim Elementary School at the end of the day.
FALL 2020 CHILDCARE OPTIONS
- Arrival until 4:30pm Monday-Friday $280 per day
- Arrival until 6pm Monday-Friday $420 per day
- Arrival until 6:30pm Monday-Friday $460 per day
Childcare after enrichment classes is available from
- 4:30-6pm $200 per day
- 4:30-6:30pm $250 per day
FEES + PAYMENT POLICY
- The program runs in two semesters, the fall and the spring. Registration for enrichment classes occurs two times per year.
- Payment is due at the time of registration. Refunds and make-ups for absences or missed classes are not available.
- The JCC offers a sibling discount of 10% for every child after the first (higher fee prevails). Financial assistance is available based on need. Contact Catie Margolies at SJJCC, 516.484.1545 ext. 174, email@example.com for an application.
- All forms must be returned to the JCC before your child begins the after-school program.
When school is closed, the after-school program is closed. If the school cancels other after-school activities, this program is also closed. The after-school program may also be closed due to inclement weather. For this reason, make sure that all emergency numbers are kept updated.