If you do not see a class that works for you, we can create a custom class! We work around your schedule for a day and time that works best for you.
In an effort to provide a safe and fun environment for all our learn to play customers, we have also implemented the following protocols and policies:
- For children participating in our program, we require them to wear a mask or face covering while playing. All coaches and employees will be wearing masks at all times.
- We request that children bring their own equipment. For example, soccer and basketball classes please bring your own ball.
- Due to the fact that our priority is to limit interaction with multiple groups, we will enforce strict class capacities. While our normal option would have flexibility at the forefront, our priority is customer safety. These strict capacities will ensure customer interaction is consistent with the same individuals each class.
- Equipment needed and safety efforts by class:
- Soccer: Please bring your own soccer ball. Any shooting drills or scrimmaging will take place without goalies to avoid touching the soccer ball with hands
- Basketball: Please bring your own basketball. Class will focus on skill building with each player only touching their own basketball.
Children ages 4 year and older will learn basic fundamentals of soccer, baseball, basketball, and football. Each class focuses on one sport at a time to let children learn a variety of sports.
PRIVATE SMALL GROUP CLINICS
Our clinics focus on offensive and defensive skill building and fundamentals in a safe, fun, and welcoming environment. Coordinate a group of 4 to 10 athletes and create your own private sports clinic. Clinics offered in lacrosse, basketball, soccer, volleyball, and flag football. Private groups can customize their day of the week, time and sports. Clinics typically meet once a week, but private groups can modify their own schedule when committing to 4 or more sessions.
$25 member / $35 nonmember per 45-minute session (Ages: 3-6)
$35 member /45 nonmember per 1 hour session (Ages: 7+ years)
ONE-ON-ONE + SMALL GROUP TRAINING
Available for the following sports
Single Private Lesson
5 Private Lessons
10 Private Lessons