SJJCC’s personal trainers are here to take you on a personalized fitness journey. From customized workout plans designed to meet your specific needs, ability, goals, and schedule, to providing ongoing motivation and support, our personal trainers are dedicated to helping you achieve your specific fitness goals indoors, outdoors and virtually.
- Membership required.
- Prepaid personal training sessions are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Packages expire 12 months after the date of purchase. Special consideration may be given for absence as a result of medical conditions.
- Members must cancel appointments a minimum of 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged.
- Members late for an appointment will receive only the remaining time left in their session.
- If at any point during your personal training sessions the personal trainer that you are using leaves Sid Jacobson JCC, the remaining sessions must be completed by another personal trainer. Absolutely no refunds will be issued.
- All packages must be paid in full by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover), check or cash prior to the scheduling of first training session.
For new clients only. One intro package per person.
Traditional full hour of individualized personal training.
An intense half-hour workout or for those just starting a fitness regimen.
Train for one hour with a buddy.
AGES: 17+ YEARS
3 one-hour sessions $139
3 half-hour sessions $109
1 session $85
5 sessions $350
10 sessions $670
25 sessions $1,599
5 sessions $240
10 sessions $430
25 sessions $965
1 session $110
5 sessions $500
10 sessions $900
VIRTUAL PERSONAL TRAINING
Let’s make the most of your time at home with virtual personal training. We’re here for you — let’s reinforce social distancing by working out together… but alone!
BONUS FOR ALL CURRENT SJJCC MEMBERS
If you are a member in good standing, we want to offer you one free 30-minute virtual session.
After your complimentary 30-minute session, you may purchase single sessions for $30 or a 3-pack for $100.
Note: Parents are required to be home when children ages 15 years and younger are training virtually. Depending on the individual’s age, we may ask that the parent be in the room.
Prices effective August 1, 2020
For more information and to schedule your free session, please contact Bill Leonello,Personal Training/Conditioning Room Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Inspiring SJJCC members with some serious fitness goals is Bill Leonello, our Personal Training/Conditioning Room Director. Bill received a Bachelor of Science in Physical Education for grades K-12 with a…read more