PFLAG is dedicated to keeping families together when a loved one comes out as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender. Open group meetings or confidential helpline. For more information, visit pflagli.org.
Ages: 6-17 years
At Henry Kaufmann Campgrounds
Camp Ga’Avah (pride) is a day camp for LGBTQ youth and their allies from Friedberg JCC. It offers a safe space for all sexual orientations and gender identities to build strong relationships, confidence, and learn skills to help navigate their individual journey. Camp Ga’Avah offers traditional day camp activities including swimming, art, music, sports, trips, theatre, yoga, and creative writing, while also offering Jewish culture and LGBTQ speakers. For more information, click here.
- Equality Federation’s State Legislation Tracker
- Freedom for All Americans Legislation Tracker
- Human Rights Campaign Glossary of Terms
- Keshet’s How to Support Someone Who’s Trans and Just Come Out
- Keshet’s LGBTQ History Timeline
- Keshet’s Quick Guide to Inclusive Welcoming
- LGBT Network
- National Center for Transgender Equality
- Planned Parenthood’s Info and Resources for LGBTQ Teens and Allies