Safety + Cleaning Measures
SAFETY + CLEANING MEASURES
The health and safety of all members and staff are paramount to SJJCC. We have introduced newly-enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and safety protocols that align with CDC, local, and state guidelines.
- Seven-day-a-week meticulous cleaning schedule
- Using only CDC and Department of Health approved cleaning supplies and sanitizers
- Expanded maintenance team
- Sanitization of every room and office, and all high-touch surfaces throughout the day including:
- Door handles
- Elevator buttons
- Staircase railings
- Employee desks
- Conference room tables, chairs, and telephones
- Bathroom stalls and sink faucets
- Hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the building
- Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization products have been installed in our HVAC systems to purify the air by eliminating airborne particulates, odors, and pathogens. This technology uses an electric charge to create a plasma field filled with a high concentration of ions that have been tested to effectively kill the COVID-19 virus as well as many other pathogens, creating clean air for all of us to breathe. For more information, click here.
- MERV 13 filters have also been installed in our HVAC systems. MERV, otherwise known as Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value, is a system used to evaluate the efficiency of an air filter based on how effective it is at catching particles of varying sizes. MERV ratings are determined by a filter’s effectiveness at filtering particles of different sizes. Each filter goes through six tests per particle size (72 tests total) to determine its MERV rating.
Additional questions? Visit our FAQs.