Jewish Film Festival
EDWARD & BERNICE WENGER CENTER FOR THE ARTS – RANDI & BRUCE PERGAMENT JEWISH FILM FESTIVAL
Returning for the 26th season, see a variety of must-see documentaries and dramas.
Festival begins Wednesday, June 26, 7:30pm
- Purchase tickets in advance to avoid disappointment — screenings will sell out!
- Free valet parking available from June to August.
- Seating is first come, first served. We encourage filmgoers to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to each program. General seating begins 30 minutes before show time. Sponsor seating will be in a designated area toward the front.
- Films begin promptly.
- All cell phones and other electronic devices inside the auditorium must be turned off during each screening.
- Films are not rated and some may contain explicit language and/or violence. All foreign films have English subtitles.
- Please note, the Gezunter Café closes at 4pm during the summer.
- Sid Jacobson JCC is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.