Individual, Group + Community Support
JACK NADEL SOCIAL SERVICES CENTER —
PARTNERS IN CARING
We all need help and support when facing life’s challenges. Our team, of licensed social workers, is here to help and empower you during these times. Whether you are mourning the loss of a loved one, taking on the role of caregiver, battling cancer or facing another challenge, our professional staff is here for you.
- Amanda Burns, LMSW, Special Needs Social Worker, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laura Carrano, LMSW, Special Needs Social Worker, email@example.com
- Gili Dvash, LMSW, Israel Community Social Worker, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leslie Gramma-Shapiro, LMSW , Individual/Family Counseling, email@example.com
- Taylor Herbert, LCSW, Geriatric Social Worker, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Randy Hight, LCSW, Cancer Wellness Social Worker, email@example.com
- Jill Rakusin, LMSW, Individual/Family Counseling, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connie Wasserman, LCSW, Geriatric, Special Needs Social Worker, email@example.com
- Joe Wasserman, LMSW, Geriatric Social Worker, firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you or someone you know:
A victim of domestic violence?
Struggling with substance abuse?
Experiencing suicidal thoughts?
Challenged with a crisis?
Call 516.484.1545 ext. 196 to speak confidentially with a social worker, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. To speak with someone 24 hours/7 days a week, contact the Long Island Crisis Center, 516.679.1111.