Individual, Group + Community Support
JACK NADEL SOCIAL SERVICES CENTER —
PARTNERS IN CARING
Whether you are facing the challenge of your life or need support during a challenge faced by a loved one, we extend our hope and hand to you. We are here to support you with group and individual counseling at the JCC and in the community.
Our staff of Licensed Clinical Social Workers provide specially designed programs and tools to help support, educate and empower you in areas of need. Whether you are mourning the loss of a loved one, handling an addiction, taking on the role of caregiver, or facing another challenge, our professional staff is here for you.
WE’RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER
During this difficult and unprecedented time, you or a family member may be experiencing fear, anxiety, loneliness, or depression. You don’t have to face this alone – our licensed social workers are here for you.
Each of our social workers are specialized, as noted below next to their name. Contact the professional whose expertise most closely reflects your needs either directly via email, or leave a message at 516.484.1545 ext. 196 someone will return your call as soon as possible. Please note that the callback will be received from a blocked number. If your concern is urgent, please call 911 or refer to one of the hotlines listed on our Covid-19 Resources Page in the Health Services section.
- Amanda Burns, LMSW, Special Needs Social Worker, email@example.com
- Laura Carrano, LMSW, Special Needs Social Worker, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gili Dvash, LMSW, Israel Community Social Worker, email@example.com
- Valerie Gelber, LCSW, Individual/Family Counseling, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leslie Gramma-Shapiro, LMSW , Individual/Family Counseling, email@example.com
- Taylor Herbert, LCSW, Geriatric Social Worker, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Randy Hight, LCSW, Cancer Wellness Social Worker, email@example.com
- Michelle Laser, LCSW, Individual/Family Counseling, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cindy Leinwand, LCSW,CASAC, Addiction Specialist, email@example.com
- Connie Wasserman, LCSW, Geriatric, Special Needs Social Worker, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joe Wasserman, LMSW, Geriatric Social Worker, email@example.com
Are you or someone you know:
A victim of domestic violence?
Struggling with substance abuse?
Experiencing suicidal thoughts?
Challenged with a crisis?
Call 516.484.1545 ext. 196 to speak confidentially with a Partners in Caring social worker, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. To speak with someone 24 hours/7 days a week, contact the Long Island Crisis Center, 516.679.1111.