VIRTUAL LEARNING AT SJJCC
If virtual learning is your family’s reality this school year, we are here to help! Our new virtual learning program provides a safe, structured, enriching, and socially engaging environment to help children navigate distance learning. SJJCC’s professional staff will guide children on the path to success for their distance learning experience, and ensure they are on task and connected to their school’s learning sessions and academic curriculum.
Our program offers
- Flexible schedules
- Structured and recreational activities
- Physically distanced social interaction with peers
- Exceeding safety and health mandates and guidelines
3 DAYS A WEEK
- 8am-2pm, $720 per month
- 8am-4pm, $865 per month
- Extended care, $240 per month ($10 per hour)
5 DAYS A WEEK
- 8am-2pm, $1,200 per month
- 8am-4pm, $1,450 per month
- Extended care, $400 per month ($10 per hour)
Virtual Learning at SJJCC begins on Monday, November 2, 8am-6pm. Registration is limited to ensure low student-to-staff ratios to maintain safety standards.