VOLLEYBALL CLINICS + TRAINING
Introducing volleyball for children, grades 3-12! Led by Paula Varner, our clinics will provide young athletes with proper skills training and game play in a competitive, fun, and positive learning environment. Training will teach proper technique, advance individual skills, and create a team-building experience.
Coach Varner, a Division I volleyball player at Niagara University, currently plays in both indoor and sand competitive leagues. Other accomplishments include:
- Head Coach, 2019 JV Boys Volleyball, Paul D. Schreiber High School
- Season Record: 12/4 and First Place in Long Beach/DezyStrong Invitational Tournament
- Assistant Coach, 2018 Varsity Boys Volleyball, Paul D. Schreiber High School
- Head Volleyball Instructor at Unlimited Sports Action, Port Washington.
- Sports Instructor at JCC After-School Fitness Classes; Gymnastics, Basketball, Lacrosse
Children will learn the fundamentals of soccer – dribbling, passing, and shooting. Class structure includes 30-35 minutes of warm-ups and fundamentals, plus 15-20 minutes introduction to gameplay.