Jacobson Ninja Warrior
JACOBSON NINJA WARRIOR
Sid Jacobson JCC and Ultimate Performance + Fitness are teaming up to bring you the ultimate ninja experience at Bernice Jacobson Day School & Camp! Inspired by the television series American Ninja Warrior, the course has been recreated using elements that are versatile, challenging and fun for children and adults. Our classes and personal training will get you to overcome any obstacle!
Climb the warped wall, take on the quad steps, tackle the double salmon ladder, cannonball alley and rope jungle! Some of the essential attributes that we focus on are balance, strength, control, endurance, conditioning and building confidence!
When registering a child for our Jacobson Ninja Warrior programs, once your are logged into our website in the top right corner of the page, click the arrow next to My Account and then choose Family Members to add the child who will be in the program.
All Jacobson Ninja Warrior programs take place at Bernice Jacobson Day School & Camp, 340 Wheatley Road, Old Westbury.
SAFETY + CLEANING MEASURES
In addition to limiting the amount of participants allowed per program, we have also:
- Increased our daily cleaning schedule with a more detailed cleaning and disinfection all used surfaces with child-safe agents known to kill bacteria
- Social distancing will be in place during the check-in process
- Temperature checks for any person entering our facility
- Team members will be wearing PPE during programs and food service
- Increased hand sanitizing stations
- Only one participant is allowed on any given obstacle at a time with cleaning of the obstacles in between use
- Tables used for birthday parties are cleaned and disinfected after use