Personal Trainers / Fitness Instructors
Sid Jacobson JCC is looking for dynamic and motivated Certified Personal Trainers to join our team of Fitness professionals.
If you have a passion for fitness and want to help others improve their lives through exercise than you’re a great fit for us and we would love to meet you! Our Personal Trainers contributes to SJJCC’s success by introducing clients to the joys of fitness and maintaining a positive experience for increased member retention.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing excellent customer service and helping to maintain a positive client experience in the fitness center.
- Working 1:1 and in small groups with clients to help them define and meet their fitness and health goals.
- Writing workout plans for clients to be executed both with and without your supervision.
- Providing fitness education and advice to fitness center users.
- Working with the personal training team to continue to expand the team’s knowledge and ability to perform.
- Any and all administrative duties related to planning workouts, reporting hours and scheduling training sessions with clients.
The ideal candidates:
- Will possess a National PT certification
- Has great energy and a desire to succeed
- Has excellent focus and drive for helping others improve their lives
- Has prior personal training experience but those new to the field are welcome as well
We offer competitive pay, incentives, and free membership. We have full-time and part-time openings! All shifts!