Intake Coordinator + Case Manager
Under the direction of the Associate Executive Director, the Intake Coordinator + Case Manager is responsible for intakes and case management for clients coming through the Hub.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a mental wellness program
- Assessing clients
- Working closely with Career Connect, Central Nassau Guidance, NYLAG, Community Engagement, Volunteering, and Commonpoint to create the Hub.
- Maintaining statistical reporting
- Administrative assignments as it relates to the department
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Master level social worker
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in case management