We are seeking a multi-talented, energetic, and innovative full-time Graphic Designer who can develop creative concepts and translate them into visually appealing designs for various marketing, promotional, and communication materials that drive results.
If you are incredibly motivated, have a self-starter approach to work, a positive attitude, a drive to consistently meet and exceed objectives, and a willingness to take on more responsibility; and if you are detail- and deadline-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing tasks and demands, then this job is for you.
This Graphic Designer opportunity is located in East Hills, NY.
How You’ll Help Us Be Successful:
- Conceptualizes designs and produces graphic communications for various initiatives including, but not limited to, brochures, flyers, invitations, direct mailings, posters, videos, website graphics, animated graphics, banners, plaques, social media, and digital ads
- Applies and maintains company identity and branding standards
- Manages projects from conception to final production, ensuring high-quality design and timely delivery
- Inspects and evaluates finished products for print and color consistency, print quality, and content and suggests improvements as needed
- Prepares final artwork for production, including print-ready files and optimized digital assets
- Works well under pressure; effectively handles tight deadlines, unexpected delays, revisions, ad hoc requests, and changing priorities
- Stays up-to-date on industry trends, evolving technologies, and best practices to inform future design solutions
- Works collaboratively with agency staff members to form a positive, supportive team atmosphere and maintain courteous and professional working relationships with clients, vendors, and outside contacts of agency
- Any additional duties agreed upon by the Creative Director and Director of Marketing
What You’ll Need to Be Successful:
- Minimum 3 years graphic design experience with increased responsibility
- Must provide examples of work that demonstrate: layout skills, creativity, customer/audience focus, flexibility, and attention to detail
- Excellent visual and written communication skills, as well as organizational, planning, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills required
- Expert skills and ability to communicate visually using Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Premiere
- Thorough understanding of design principles, such as typography, color theory, layout design
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: able to take direction, problem-solver, out-of-the-box-thinker, willingness to receive feedback, constructive criticism, and collaborate with marketing department as well as external program directors
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, and WordPress is a strong plus
- Participation in professional development activities to keep current on new developments in the field and to enhance skills
- Proven time and project management skills and ability to deliver in a high-volume, deadline-driven environment. Must be able to work independently and follow through on assigned tasks with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously