Director of Kehilla Camp and Kehilla Year Round Programs
Under the direction of the Associate Executive Director, the Director of Kehilla Camp & Kehilla Year Round Programs is responsible for all phases of coordinating and supervising, and in some programs providing direct service for Camp Kehilla, Kehilla Saturdays, and Kehilla Vacation Programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Screen participants for programs
- Provide ongoing communication to parents about their child
- Work with the Marketing Team on work orders for flyers, brochures, website, social media, etc.
- Put in room requests for programs, trainings, etc.
- Determine staffing needs – interview, hire and supervise staff for Camp Kehilla, Kehilla Saturday and Kehilla Vacation Programs.
- Attend agency-wide and departmental meetings
- Advertise for new families via local school districts and e-blasts
- Present at Septa meetings and fairs
- Plan, create and schedule program themes, activities and rosters for all programs
- Purchase supplies for programs
Manage Kehilla Budget
- Maintain accurate invoice records
- Submit receipts and check requests
- Oversee and submit session staff timecards for payroll
- Complete monthly financials
- Complete budget presentation and re-projections
- Write grant requests
- Reconcile monthly credit card statement
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Licensed Master Social Worker or Licensed Special Education Teacher
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with developmentally disabled children, teens & adults
- Supervise Camp Kehilla Assistant Directors and Unit Heads, Saturday Kehilla Supervisors and Kehilla Vacation Program Group Leaders.