Sid Jacobson JCC (SJJCC) is looking for a Development Coordinator to join our small, results-oriented, dynamic fundraising team. As a member of the fundraising team, you will support SJJCC and its expansive community and social service program offerings.
The Development Coordinator is a valuable member of the team who coordinates all administrative functions critical to the success of the department including: day-to-day database management, special event support and collaboration with team members on special projects.
The Development Coordinator must be articulate and comfortable with written, phone, and in-person communications in addition to working both independently and within a team.
The Development Coordinator role provides an exciting opportunity for an emerging development professional to grow their skills in a dynamic and mission-driven workplace.
- Maintain the donor database and additional donor tracking systems
- Assist the department with the administration and execution of all special events
- Partner with the Accounting department in maintaining and reconciling financial records
- Collaborate with different agency departments and lay leaders to enhance all fundraising endeavors
- Process donations and prepare acknowledgment letters and other correspondence in a timely manner
- Coordinate all elements of mailings and other communications
- Assist with meeting administration
- Experience with, or interest in learning, nonprofit fundraising
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Ability to quickly master our donor database system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work items
- Strong attention to detail and a positive can-do attitude
Generous benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, 403B retirement plan, paid holidays, pension plan (100% contribution made by Sid Jacobson JCC), free membership to our gym/facilities for employees and their family members, free parking, and other perks and discounts