Sid Jacobson JCC (SJJCC) is looking for a Development Coordinator to join our small, results-oriented, dynamic fundraising team. As a member of the fundraising team, you will support SJJCC and its expansive community and social service program offerings.
The Development Coordinator is a valuable member of the team who coordinates all administrative functions critical to the success of the department including: day-to-day database management, special event support and collaboration with team members on special projects.
The Development Coordinator must be articulate and comfortable with written, phone, and in-person communications in addition to working both independently and within a team.
The Development Coordinator role provides an exciting opportunity for an emerging development professional to grow their skills in a dynamic and mission-driven workplace.
- Maintain the donor database and additional donor tracking systems
- Assist the department with the administration and execution of all special events
- Partner with the Accounting department in maintaining and reconciling financial records
- Collaborate with different agency departments and lay leaders to enhance all fundraising endeavors
- Process donations and prepare acknowledgment letters and other correspondence in a timely manner
- Coordinate all elements of mailings and other communications
- Assist with meeting administration
- Experience with, or interest in learning, nonprofit fundraising
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Ability to quickly master our donor database system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work items
- Strong attention to detail and a positive can-do attitude
Generous benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, 403B retirement plan, paid holidays, pension plan (100% contribution made by Sid Jacobson), free membership to our gym/facilities for employees and their family members, free parking, and other perks and discounts.
Sid Jacobson JCC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, military status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sid Jacobson JCC is a beneficiary agency of the UJA Federation of New York.