Children’s Theatre Program Director
The director for our K-2 children’s program is responsible for teaching fundamental age-appropriate theatre skills while fostering a nurturing environment in which the children can thrive and develop.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Teach theatre games and improvisations
- Create and teach simple choreography
- Work collaboratively with Theatre Arts Director to assign parts in the script
- Create and teach blocking for the performances
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Experience working with children
- Experience working in theatre as a performer, director, or teacher
Class is Sundays, 11:30am-12:45pm starting Sunday, November 7 through the end of May. This is a paid position.