Camp Jacobson – Photographer
- Applicants must be available to work from 8:15am-4:15pm, Mondays through Fridays, for the full camp season, June 29–August 21 (camp closed on July 3).
- Ability to capture still and moving images using digital cameras.
- Having a good eye for finding the right shots to take.
- Ability to edit photos.
- Ability to use and learn computer programs.
- Take pictures of assigned groups from arrival through dismissal.
- Upload pictures daily to CampMinder.
- Assist in the selection of photos to be used for Camp Jacobson website, camp communication with families and general marketing purposes.
- Edit photographs to create distribution-ready photographs that would appeal to our camp families.
- Go on off-camp trips, as directed by Camp Administration, to capture pictures of field trips and special events outside of camp.
- Inventory and organize your supplies before the start of camp.
- Keep area safe and clean at all times.
- Clean up and pack up inventory, labeling all supplies remaining at the end of the season. Submit a list of supplies to Camp Administration.
- Assist in other camp activities when needed, including special events, theme days, arrival, and departure.
- Be prepared to run and/or assist with rainy day and hot day programs.
- Other duties as assigned by Camp Director or Camp Administration.
- Attend all mandatory pre-camp orientation meetings.
- Provide feedback and recommend improvements to Camp Administration with regards to effectiveness of program.