Camp Jacobson – Kitchen Assistant
- Applicants must be available to work from 8:15am-4:15pm, Mondays through Fridays, for the full camp season, June 29–August 21 (camp closed on July 3).
- Willingness to work hard and be responsible.
- Ability to be proactive and think outside the box.
- Skilled in managing time.
- Ability to work on a team to accomplish camp goals.
- Experience working with children is preferred.
- Distribute food to campers and staff from the Hot Food Window, Salad Bar or Pasta Bar.
- Make sure tables are wiped down and set up for each seating with cups, plates, utensils and fill water pitchers.
- Make sure tables have drinks and food; deliver substitutes if desired.
- Make sure the dining hall has enough paper plates, cups, and plastic utensils; replace when needed.
- Empty garbage cans when full.
- Reduce waste, reuse items and recycle.
- Other duties as assigned by Camp Administration.
- Attend all mandatory pre-camp orientation meetings.
- Provide feedback and recommend improvements to Camp Administration with regards to effectiveness of program.