Camp Jacobson – Aquatics Director (Seasonal)
- Applicants must be available to work from 8:15am-4:15pm, Mondays through Fridays, for the full camp season, June 29th – August 21st (camp closed on July 3rd)
- Applicant must be a college graduate and 21 years of age or older.
- Applicant must have previous experience supervising a pool and/or aquatics program.
- Lifeguard Instructor (LGI) Certification is required.
- Current certification in First Aid and CPR is required.
- Current Water Safety Instruction (WSI) is required.
- Advanced certifications as required.
- Plan and implement a safe and fun aquatics program including lesson plans and evaluation of camper abilities
- Supervise and evaluate all pool staff, including lifeguards and pool supervisors
- Ensure that campers know and follow safety procedures
- Oversee pool supervisors and pool staff in completing progress reports for campers
- Assess aquatics processes and procedures (i.e. buddy checks) and design improvements, if needed.
- Manage and care for pool area equipment daily
- Attend pre-camp staff training and orientation sessions
- Have fun and be enthusiastic!
- Other duties as assigned by Camp Administration.