Virtual: Connections + Conversations: A Networking DiscussionOctober 14 @ 6:30 am - 7:30 pm
- This event has passed.
October 14 @ 6:30 am - 7:30 pm
Virtual: Connections + Conversations: A Networking Discussion
Similar to public speaking, networking gets a bad rap. Yet, the benefits of leveraging your current network and cultivating new connections is an integral part of one’s job search and career trajectory. In this virtual discussion, you’ll hear success stories and networking tips that will encourage you to step out of your comfort zone and start benefitting from the power of networking.
Guest panel includes:
- Mike Hirson, Financial Advisor, Legacy Advisors Financial Group
- Charlie Lee, CEO, Bizzshout!, Inc
- Roger Maginley, MD, Psychiatry Resident, Garnet Health Medical Center
- Lana Thomas, Senior Project Manager, Motorola Solutions, Inc
- Robert J. Tudisco, MBA, CAPM®, LEED®, CDCDP®, Director of Purchasing & Operational Support, Donnelly Mechanical Corp. & Adjunct Professor, New York Institute of Technology,
College of Engineering and Computing Sciences, Mechanical Engineering Dept.