Care Day SymposiumNovember 24, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
- This event has passed.
November 24, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Care Day Symposium
Learn practical tips, ways technology can ease stress, and how to lessen financial burden.
- Teepa Snow, Dementia Care Training Specialist MS/OTR/L, FAOTA
- Connie Wasserman LCSW, Sid Jacobson Associate Executive Director
- Wendy K. Goidel, Esq. ,Goidel Law Group PLLC and its Estate Planning & Elder Law Center
- Alyssa Cottone, Family First Home Companions
The day includes a resource fair with more than 30 community vendors.
(6) CEU’s are available to social workers and case managers. Family First Home Companions of New York, Inc. is recognized by the NYS Education Department’s State Board for Social Work (#SW-0417) and by the Commission for Case Manager Certification as an approved provider of continuing education credits for licensed social workers and case managers.
$30 for caregivers / complimentary respite available for diagnosed individual
$40 for professionals / call for group rates for parties of 5+
$70 for social workers and case managers obtaining CEU’s
Valet parking, breakfast, and lunch are included
Sid Jacobson JCC is pleased to provide information to our community. We do not endorse any individual or business and suggest careful evaluation of any information you receive.