Camp Kehilla Family Service DayJune 15, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
- This event has passed.
June 15, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
Camp Kehilla Family Service Day
Help us prepare our campgrounds for the upcoming summer!
Your support of Camp Kehilla, our camp for children with special needs, truly makes a difference in the lives of our
campers. A full day of fun activities has been planned for families with children including gardening, painting, building and a special lunch. Please join us for the whole day or selected activities. Wear comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes, as we plan on getting a little messy!
Activities Schedule for Children and Familes
- 10:30–10:45am Welcome and Introduction
- 10:45–11:30am Vegetable garden planting, painting welcome banner
- 11:30am-12:15pm Lunch
- 12:15-1pm Prepare welcome gifts for campers
Activities for Teens and Adults
- 10:30–10:45am: Welcome and Introduction
- 10:45-11:30am: Camp set-up, planting flower boxes
- 11:30am-12:15pm: Lunch
- 12:15-1pm: Prepare summer theater stage